We are passionate about protecting animals
Darwin Animal Doctors provides professional and comprehensive veterinary care for animals in need worldwide and initiates humane education programs in local communities and schools to inspire future generations to care for animals and their planet.
By providing veterinarian care and humane education in the community, we help protect the biodiversity and delicate balance of the native wildlife.
Darwin Animal Doctors is committed to carrying out the following objectives worldwide:
- provide free veterinary care in regions where there is little to no access to animal care services
- humanely limit the populations of domestic animals through spay and neuter programs
- treat disease and parasites that pose serious risks to the native wildlife and the region’s biodiversity
- provide life-saving veterinary care to native species when requested by a government wildlife agency
- train local veterinarians and support staff to provide necessary long-term care and treatment for all animals – both in the clinic and in the field, and
- implement humane education curriculum and community engagement events to cultivate a culture of understanding of basic animal welfare